Monday, July 10, 2017

BRIGHT TO BRONZE

Bright to Bronze

Bright to Bronze by beautify11 featuring eyeshadow brushes

We have it all
Bright to add a pop of color
if its with shadow lipstick
you could make a statement.
Bright its a fun way to play with makeup.
Nude to keep it settle yet sophisticated
looking natural anytime of the year
with less effort.
Try it with lipstick if you never try it.
Easy way to pick a nude color.
Bronze my favorite if I want to glow
perfect for now in the Summer
but when Winter comes around do not
forget you could perk yourself up
with a bronze glow.


Ladies what its your preference?

Urban Decay eyeshadow
sephora.com



Lime crime lipstick
dollskill.com


Lip makeup
limecrime.com


Lip makeup
ofracosmetics.com


Nyx eye shadow
target.com


Lip gloss
etsy.com


Nyx makeup
$9.04 - very.co.uk


Makeup
fruugo.us

12 comments:

  1. I prefer neutral eyemakeup and bold lips anyday but I also want to experiment more with colorful eyeshadows now! Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooved every lipstick you showed! How beautiful, for a summer day! Hope you have a lovely week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list of products Jackie! I really want to add the Naked Heat palette to my collection. The colors are gorgeous! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer natural make - up with a bright res lipstick. Red lips are my statement

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab picks! I could do nude any time of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the bronze thing this morning. Was feeling a bit tired and thought I needed a pick me up.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice products. I love the red lipstick.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the product!

    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful nude shades, Jackie, love a lot also the neon colored palette :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started to use a bronzer. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison